Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Step...

I have been inspired! I have been playing around with the idea of starting a blog, but haven't had the guts to do it until now. With some encouragement from a new friend, I am stepping out into the world of technology and putting myself out there! So, here I am world. I hope you love me...and if you don't I will still wake up tomorrow morning and continue my BLOG!

My purpose..., To do life with others! I want to share my journey as a woman. There are unspoken truths to all of our lives. The biggest one I believe is "The Very Loud, but Quiet Life of Women! " What do I mean by this? Most of us live a very quiet life due to the loud self talk that takes place in our heads. For example, how many of you have ventured out to do something, but talked yourself out of it before you even began? That is my case and point! We often become paralyzed in our lives, and will find that our biggest enemy is the person staring back at you in the mirror. I am on a quest to change that in my life...and hopefully inspire others to live their dreams in the process.

My promise to my readers is to be real and honest! I have found that in transparency you find truth and freedom! Let's embark on this journey together and when we are finished, I believe we will find that the truth will set us free!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I am so proud of you for stepping out and bearing your soul to the entire internet world! I know that must have taken alot of courage. You are amazing! I cant wait to read this everyday! You are inspiring, and you encourage me with your words and thoughts. Congrats on the new journey! :)
    I love you.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Here!!! you are amazing! you speak words not only to share insight and knowledge but truth and understanding of others. I love the 1st blog of honesty, but I do enjoy the laughter I can honestly say I bore with you on the jean shopping!!!! Jeans are a worst nightmare for any woman big small or in between, but most of all us chunky girls. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, Liz! I love it! I have met a lot of Godly women in my life and you are definitely one of the few that don't just talk the talk but you WALK the WALK! You are very real, honest, and direct but you have a sense of humor, boldness, and tender heart that spans across boundaries and shows people the real, loving, personable--you! Great job. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging! It truely is a great outlet for us busy moms. I can't wait to read all of the tidbits you share. (funny how us California girls seem to end up in states we hadn't dreamed of) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm so excited for this new chapter in your life. A HUGE kudos to you, my friend, for stepping out and showing the world the Liz that I've had the privileage of knowing~the beautiful, talented, & REAL Liz....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz..I started crying the moment I read that you decided to do this. I look to you as a woman who always has courage when I need some of my own. I’m so proud of you, and often think about how you have impacted my life. Over every coffee/gelato/dinner getaway, you helped me understand myself better. I think of you as this amazing sister that always seems to know exactly what to do and say exactly when I need it. You’re so amazing...I’m glad that the world will get to know that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally....you have got SO MUCH inside that women need to hear.What a great way to get it out. I love that you are doing this and can't wait to see how many lives you touch in the process. You are a precious, beautiful woman. I admire your honesty. Keep it real....women need to feel confident and secure with being themselves and who God created them to be.

    ReplyDelete