Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Living

Day Two! Yes, I came back!

So here I am again! My promise to my readers was to be real and honest! With that said, I must share the challenges I faced last night and all day today. I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned the entire evening. It was as if the moment I pushed PUBLISH POST, I was plagued with anxiety. I felt inadequate along with a totally lack of confidence in who I am.

So today, I pondered and found myself in a situation that most of us live in. We allow fear to keep us from moving forward in our lives. Fear of rejection and fear of failure! This fear keeps us bound and holds us captive. Leaving us paralyzed and unable to live the very life that we were created for. Life is a choice. Today, I choose to live my life. I want to look boldly into the face of my fears and say, "no longer will I dwell in this place and allow it to control me!"

What are we really afraid of, maybe the real truth is we are afraid of the success that comes with our obedience in living the destiny of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment